You don't own an IBM i or AS/400?
You are interested in using the IBM system i, or you are a software developer or commercial user looking for
an alternative to buying your own hardware?
You found the solution!
We offer serveral ways to work on a system i (don't worry, we call this systems stil "AS/400"):
- user profiles on one of our shared servers ranging from operating system V5R3 up to V7R1
- capacity available for single users, expert developers or larger user groups
- dedicated servers V4R2 - V7R1 if you need all performance or want to host security related data
- free user profiles V5R3 for AS/400 beginners
We also offer special conditions for training classes who want to start exploring the IBM system i world.
If you have special needs, send us an email today!
- learn or improve your programming skills on IBM system i
- start your own AS/400 software project without using your companies machine
- test software updates or new system software releases
- Operate your software environment on our hardware - save money by not buying new systems
- Have an offsite-backup of your data to prevent data loss in the case of a catastrophe
- save money by letting our specialists care for your data
Select a sub menu above for further information.
or bigger needs?